I am doing collaboration with this cool and positive blogger https://reasons2stay.home.blog, which moves forward with this special huge power from his heart, always motivating me to go forward. Today we decided to share our favourites quotes, which helps us to be who we are.
These are his:
”Hope is good thing, maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies”
”Sometimes when you are in a dark place you think you have been buried, but you have actually been planted”
”I am different person to different people. Annoying to one, talented to another. Quiet to a few and unknown to a lot. But who am I to me?”
” Sometimes you just need 20 seconds of embarrassing bravery and I promise something something great will come out of it”
”Nothing last forever it will pass in a blink, you can change the world, but only if you THINK”
These are mine:
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)
2. Try to be a rainbow in someones could. (Maya Angelou) P.S. now you know, why i’m always adding rainbows in my comments.
3. Nothing is impossible the word itself says ‘I’m possible’. (Audrey Hepburn)
4. Success is not final failure is not fatal : it is courage to continue that counts. (Winston Churchill)
5. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. (Marcel Proust)